Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

49-0 wrote
I always thought she was more of a female Frazier,
Well, she's got Tyson's moves. Watch her adopt Tyson's famous right hook to the kidney/right uppercut combination.

 photo wolfe-bodypunch-o_zpsb61ad0f6.gif

Here are some other pulverizing body shots. Notice how she blasts the body with hooks and then comes up the middle with uppercuts the way Tyson used to. She's Mike Tyson all the way.

 photo wolfe-punches-like-tyson-o_zps8fe3246c.gif
I'm impressed. She's got a new fan in me. I'd like to see her fight Chyna from WWE.

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

MAGUIRE
Left Hook From Hell... wrote
 I'd like to see her fight Chyna from WWE.

Negro please. Chyna's an entertainer. PEDs or not, Chyna would get fcuked up by Ann in less than a round. Vonda Ward was a tall, 6'6 'roided up undefeated boxer and Ann damn near killed her with one crushing blow. You really think Chyna has a chance?
 photo lennox-hair_3476731_GIFSoupcom_zps919d29c7.gif

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

MAGUIRE wrote

Negro please. Chyna's an entertainer. PEDs or not, Chyna would get fcuked up by Ann in less than a round. Vonda Ward was a tall, 6'6 'roided up undefeated boxer and Ann damn near killed her with one crushing blow. You really think Chyna has a chance?
I agree 100%. Ann Wolfe is a real fighter. A lot of wrestlers used to complain about Chyna. She claimed to be as strong and tough as any man and could hit men as hard as she wanted, but if a man hit her too hard she'd play the woman card and say "You can't hit me so hard!"

Hardcore Holly gave one such interview saying these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jcwxg_sd1A

You can never compare a real fighter to an entertainer.

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

Urban Legend
Chyna wouldn't even last against Laila Ali. Nicole Bass might be the only female I'd back Chyna against.
Ann Wolfe puts them all to sleep when she lands flush though. Talk about a dynamite punch!

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

Left Hook From Hell...
I admit that Ann rocks a hard masculine punch but isn't Chyna stronger? Couldn't she bench press Ann if Ann didn't land first? In a boxing match sure Ann wins by KO early I'll bet but what about in an MMA or wrestling match? Do yall really think Ann knocks Chyna out in each case without reservation?

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

MAGUIRE
Left Hook From Hell... wrote
I admit that Ann rocks a hard masculine punch but isn't Chyna stronger? Couldn't she bench press Ann if Ann didn't land first? In a boxing match sure Ann wins by KO early I'll bet but what about in an MMA or wrestling match? Do yall really think Ann knocks Chyna out in each case without reservation?
Stop. Just stop. You're digging your hole deeper and deeper.

Again, Chyna was a part of sports entertainment! Entertainment being the key word. Ann Wolfe is a trained professional prize fighter. She is the hardest puncher in the history of women's boxing and held four titles at one time. Meanwhile we have Chyna who participated in scripted matches and complained if men were too rough with her. Dude cut it out. You're probably one of those brainwashed people who actually thought Steve Austin would win when he went at it against Mike Tyson. There's a clear difference between sports and sports entertainment.
 photo lennox-hair_3476731_GIFSoupcom_zps919d29c7.gif

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

Agreed. This is kind of like when Burt Ward (Robin) fought Bruce Lee (Kato) to a draw in the Green Hornet TV series in the '60s. Of course in real life Bruce Lee would win. He was a real fighter and arguably the greatest martial artist of all time. Burt Ward was just an actor.

And like we said earlier, Ann destroyed a muscular woman twice Chyna's size when she KO'd Vonda Ward in less than a round. One punch. Pure dynamite!

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

MAGUIRE wrote
Stop. Just stop. You're digging your hole deeper and deeper.

Again, Chyna was a part of sports entertainment! Entertainment being the key word. Ann Wolfe is a trained professional prize fighter. She is the hardest puncher in the history of women's boxing and held four titles at one time. Meanwhile we have Chyna who participated in scripted matches and complained if men were too rough with her. Dude cut it out. You're probably one of those brainwashed people who actually thought Steve Austin would win when he went at it against Mike Tyson. There's a clear difference between sports and sports entertainment.
OK...points taken. I can see that this wouldn't be a fair match to make. But based on sheer physicality, professional boxer and former world champ or not, could someone like, say, Leon Spinks beat Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? The Rock ain't no real boxer. I know he's an entertainer while Leon was a pro prize fighter but honestly could Leon beat someone as huge and athletic as The People's Champion?

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

xGhostRiderx
Left Hook From Hell... wrote
MAGUIRE wrote

In a boxing match I would bet on Leon Spinks. He was at least a professional fighter and no matter how weak his opposition was he DID become heavyweight champ for a short while; something most people could never do regardless of the quality of the competition.

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

honestly could Leon beat someone as huge and athletic as The People's Champion?
To give Leon credit, he did beat Muhammad Ali in only his 8th professional fight. I know Ali was old but Leon was nimble enough to pull it off because of his speed. Honestly, The Rock would look funny trying to find and catch Leon Spinks. He can't cut the ring. He's not a boxer. Leon takes it by the decision.

By the way I'm making this a separate thread because it's gone from Ann Wolfe to talking about wrestlers versus real boxers.

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

Marc, check out Bart Gunn's fight with Butterbean at Wrestlemania 15. This is another example of what we're talking about. Bart Gunn is tough but he's more on the entertainment side of the business. Butterbean may be limited but he's a real prize fighter with a tremendous punch. Bart didn't last a round. The result was one of Butterbean's most brutal KO's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-JFOYQu_jA

Re: Ann Wolfe (Hardest Puncher In Women's Boxing)

I admit that Ann rocks a hard masculine punch but isn't Chyna stronger? Couldn't she bench press Ann if Ann didn't land first? In a boxing match sure Ann wins by KO early I'll bet but what about in an MMA or wrestling match? Do yall really think Ann knocks Chyna out in each case without reservation?
Chyna could only beat Ann Wolfe if they had a horrible sex tape competition. In any combat sport Ann knocks her cold. Sorry, brother.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Katie G.
Wasn't Chyna born a man? Or does she have both parts? This wouldn't be a fair fight.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Zombies Ate Me
Katie G. wrote
Wasn't Chyna born a man? Or does she have both parts? This wouldn't be a fair fight.
She was born a woman BUT her clit resembles a small penis and her ass has acne because of steroid use. How do I know this? UNFORTUNEATLY I've seen her sex tape with X-Pac (Sean Waltman).

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Zorro
I'm not confident at all in Chyna's chances here.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Evolution
Even Nicole Bass would get laid out by Ann Wolfe. Ann is the toughest, most vicious female in boxing history and I'd pick her to beat anyone in that sport head to head, including Laila Ali.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Could Ann Wolfe also lay out male boxers?

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Apollo Creed wrote
Could Ann Wolfe also lay out male boxers?
Yeah. In fact Don King tried booking a match for her to fight a male and was going to call it "Ann versus Man" but the guy backed out. We have an Ann Wolfe thread with a lot more information.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Chyna is still pissed at Triple H and Stephanie. She posted this video last night.
12