Anthony Joshua

precious
I don't usually make predictions on British potential, in fact I am openly critical of Tyson Fury & David Price both of which I believe will fail at top level even in the current state of HW division. I do believe Anthony is a much better prospect than both & will stand or fall by my prediction he will become our next Lennox Lewis & next British HW champion. I know this is very early in his progression to the big league but I think he has all the tools. He certainly got home advantage for his Olympic gold I admit but  please Watch link & Opinions please

The Journey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3fw5HQ2Otk
Luc

Re: Anthony Joshua

Luc
Great physique and he can deliver hammer blows but he still carries that amateur style at the moment.

I'm also sceptical of Tyson Fury but Fury has learned how to mix it a bit, whilst Joshua still looks flat footed.

There's time though