Best Boxing Documentaries?

Will69
I thought it might be good to get a thread on what are some of the best boxing documentaries you've seen. What is/are your favorite(s)? I've seen a few, including some sad ones indeed, but my top two are undoubtedly: (And I'll surely think of some more as soon as I click "Post Message")

1) When We Were Kings
2) Tyson (2009)

Re: Best Boxing Documentaries?

Rosco
"Joe Louis Betrayed" and "Jack Johnson Unforgivable Blackness" are two of the best i've seen.

Re: Best Boxing Documentaries?

Will69
Yes, both those documentaries are must sees, IMO.

Re: Best Boxing Documentaries?

George Jefferson
Rocky Marciano A Life Story

Re: Best Boxing Documentaries?

This is a documentary about the tragic Emile Griffith fight.

https://youtu.be/HZtEqy0MMbc