Best Royal Rumble Match?

My personal favorite was 2001 because nearly everyone of major importance at the time was in the match. Undertaker, Kane, Rock, Austin, Rikishi, Big Show, Test, etc. Triple H wasn't in the match but he interfered to attack Austin. And one thing I like about the Rumble is that you see minor characters and mid-carders mix it up with main-eventers. For example, in this rumble match we saw K-Kwik battling The Rock. The rumble is the only time you see certain wrestlers interact. Jim Carrey also made a cameo in this one, famously trying to bribe Kane with money. lol. What was your favorite Royal Rumble match and why?