Boxing the Greatest Sport in the World

KB50MJ
I think it is. But I want to hear your guy's opinion. Is it the greatest sport in the world? and if so, why?

By the way this thread from a boxing forum gave inspiration for this thread. Read the comments, they are pretty good:
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30856

Re: Boxing the Greatest Sport in the World

Are you on Eastside, KB50MJ? Some of us are as well. What is your screen name?

Re: Boxing the Greatest Sport in the World

Zorro
It's not the greatest in my opinion but one I've been a fan of my whole life because of my father and brother. As a teenager I watched Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier beat the stew out of each other on ABC. I saw Joe Frazier fight Jerry Quarry live. I saw Mike Tyson in his prime. Those were exciting times. Great memories.

Re: Boxing the Greatest Sport in the World

KB50MJ
Not yet actually. I think I might have signed up like a year ago. But I don't remember. I'm gunna sign up if I didn't though.