Chisora Spat in Wlad's Face

Boxing is just getting too dirty. Spitting in someone's face? That's just degrading and immoral. I'm not a fan of the Klitschkos but spitting in someone's face? What happened to good old fashioned trash talking?

Watch this if you haven't seen it already. I heard about it but it's my first time watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VotxkrwkjHo

Re: Chisora Spat in Wlad's Face

Boxing is just getting too dirty. Spitting in someone's face? That's just degrading and immoral. I'm not a fan of the Klitschkos but spitting in someone's face? What happened to good old fashioned trash talking?

Watch this if you haven't seen it already. I heard about it but it's my first time watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VotxkrwkjHo
That is ridiculous. Wlad is better than me. It would of popped off had it been me. When someone spits in someone's face I expect a death to occur afterward.

Re: Chisora Spat in Wlad's Face

Word. This isn't a reality show with Flava Flav...this is sports. What ever happened to trash talking? Remember how ghetto Shannon Briggs acted when promoting his fight with Vitali years ago? He was ghetto and loud, but it was harmless and funny. Very entertaining. How about when Muhammad Ali nicknamed Floyd Patterson "the rabbit" and brought fresh carrots to his training camp? Or when George Chuvalo ambushed Muhammad Ali dressed as a "washerwoman" at a press conference? Promoting fights used to be entertainment. Now it's downright disgusting.

Re: Chisora Spat in Wlad's Face

Word. This isn't a reality show with Flava Flav...this is sports. What ever happened to trash talking? Remember how ghetto Shannon Briggs acted when promoting his fight with Vitali years ago? He was ghetto and loud, but it was harmless and funny. Very entertaining. How about when Muhammad Ali nicknamed Floyd Patterson "the rabbit" and brought fresh carrots to his training camp? Or when George Chuvalo ambushed Muhammad Ali dressed as a "washerwoman" at a press conference? Promoting fights used to be entertainment. Now it's downright disgusting.
Terrific post AJ. In my day boxing promotions were fun and harmless as you said. I remember the Ali promos you mentioned. I got to watch Joe Frazier and Muhammad Ali fight on ABC. Now I have to pay $50 on PPV to watch our boring lumbering heavyweight champions. Money ruins things.

Is anyone else disturbed that Wlad licked and tasted Chisora's spit?