Chyna

Chyna has no one to blame but herself. Her career ended the moment she left WWE. It wasn't just that Triple H smartened up and left her for Stephanie, people have said all the time that Chyna was an insecure and arrogant diva who was hard to work with. Her attitude left much to be desired.

Her career was over in 2001 when she left wrestling and doing the sex tapes buried it.

She says she's passionate about domestic violence. Maybe so but why couldn't she have done this video some other time? Why is it when Stephanie McMahon says something that Chyna decides to do a video all of a sudden? This was nothing more than an excuse to take a shot at Stephanie and WWE. Get over it. She stole Triple H from you THIRTEEN years ago!

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

I agree. Someone asked me earlier what happened between Chyna, HHH and Stephanie and well, here's the whole story according to her.

    Let me ask all of my followers. Would you like to know why I left the WWE? Ok then Let me explain this. If you didn’t know, Triple H & I were engaged during the time of the Mcmahon/Helmsley Takeover on Raw. About 6 months into that storyline, Paul would come home and start arguments with me for no reason and leave out for a few days. After he left one day, he left the Haliburton brief case that I gave him in the house. Now, I’m not one to be snooping but something just Didn’t feel right. I opened it up and found a love letter that Stephanie wrote to him a year earlier saying that she was in love with him.

    I called Vince up and told him what I found out. He just replied that the jig was up. The next day I went to the Raw show where there was a Bunch of wrestlers talking as I walked in the backstage. They started parting the way and turning their backs to me. Not even asking why I was crying. The same wrestlers that I had trained and performed with day in and day out. I was lead into Vince office where he was there With Stephanie. She basically said that Paul was his and I just had to deal with it. I said that she was lucky her father was there or I Would of ripped her face off. Vince said to go home and take some time off and then we will deal with it. I was near the end of my contract.

    So basically, he never resigned me. He choose his daughters happiness over his talent and maybe he should have. But this was business. Even if he didn’t want me on the show anymore because of the two of them , I couldn’t of been a trainer of up and coming talent? I couldn’t of done something else within WWE where I never would of had to run into or deal with Stephanie.

    Then to blackball me in other Ventures was inexcusable. Didn’t you know that it was me, not Kristen Loken, that was suppose to be the female Terminator in Terminator 3? But Vince threw his weight around and basically told everyone that if you want access to the wrestlers then they couldn’t deal with me. Since that time, I have never heard anything from Paul. Not even just to see how I was doing. Nothing. I will admit that for a long time I was bitter. But lets not forget, I was still a woman that was cheated on. Wrestling has nothing to do with that fact. And over the course of those 12 years , I have asked many times to come back not for me, but so that I could give a proper goodbye to My fans because they deserve nothing less than that. But he has always said No.

    I did hear this rumor that he was going to put me into The WWE Hall of Fame but that was before I did the brief appearance on TNA. So the idea of me doing porn is the reason why I can’t come back because like I said, porn was 12 yrs down the line. And, me doing porn only affects me. It was my choice to do it. Other wrestlers have done far worse and Vince welcomes them back With open arms and a friendly smile.

    Pat Patterson was accused of sexual harrassment of a WWE official and is fired. Once the charges are dropped, not only is he rehired but He gets put into The Hall of Fame. And how many times did Jeff Hardy get arrested over drugs and still came back? So see, I’m have a reason tom be bitter but I will let it go for the love of my fans in the WWE. I don’t have to have any interactions with Paul or Stephanie. This is what I would like. Maybe to be a guest announcer one night where I’m able to actually say goodbye to everyone That would be ideal but this is the real world and sorry but I’m not joining Vince’s Kiss My Ass Club.
http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/chyna-explains-the-personal-reasons-that-caused-her-to-leave-wwe-in-2001/

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Left Hook From Hell...
That sux. She lost the love of her life, then her dream job. Then she decended into drugs and alcohol. sex tapes, and got beat up by XPac all the time. She hasn't had any easy life since the Triple H/Stephanie affair. I understand why yall say she needs to move on and I agree. But if that incident hadn't happened her life would be a lot better today. I understand the bitterness. Who knows? She might have gotten inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame and had a lot more success in the company. I liked her with Triple H.

You know what else is odd? Normally when someone has an affair, the side chick doesn't amount to much. Triple H actually married Stephanie and fathered her three kids and they're doing well. Normally side chicks get used and tossed aside quickly. Not in this case.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

That sux. She lost the love of her life, then her dream job. Then she decended into drugs and alcohol. sex tapes, and got beat up by XPac all the time. She hasn't had any easy life since the Triple H/Stephanie affair. I understand why yall say she needs to move on and I agree. But if that incident hadn't happened her life would be a lot better today. I understand the bitterness. Who knows? She might have gotten inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame and had a lot more success in the company. I liked her with Triple H.
A lot of what you said is true but I can't agree that staying with Trips would have made her life turn out better. There was a great interview on youtube - which has since been removed. Ugh! - where Trips talked at length about how before the money and fame came in, Chyna was a joy to be around. But once they became millionaires Chyna became a miserable grunt to be around. People didn't like to be around her or work with her once her "diva" attitude kicked in.

Meanwhile, Trips was working closely with Stephanie and they fell for each other, while Chyna was having issues. I've got her book. She had issues before she even met HHH. IMO Chyna had terrible problems from her past haunting her anyway, and the money and fame went to her head which destroyed her relationship not just with HHH but many others in WWE.

I am a longtime fan of hers though and I do hope she finds happiness. I think she's doing well in Japan right now.

[...]

Chyna needs to look in the mirror. Can you blame Trips for leaving this woman (if you can call it that)

for this one?

Chyna knows she could never beat Stephanie in the looks or personality department. It's still eating away at her. I know women can hold grudges but this is absolutely ridiculous. She should have moved on long ago.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Zombies Ate Me wrote
Chyna needs to look in the mirror. Can you blame Trips for leaving this woman (if you can call it that)

for this one?

Chyna knows she could never beat Stephanie in the looks or personality department. It's still eating away at her. I know women can hold grudges but this is absolutely ridiculous. She should have moved on long ago.
While I don't disagree, go a little easy on the woman. She's got enough issues and there's enough people tearing her apart online. And, to be fair, she did have cosmetic surgery to look less masculine.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Rosco
She used to be swole! What happened to her muscles?

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Rosco wrote
She used to be swole! What happened to her muscles?
She's a vegan now and doesn't lift weights anymore. She talked about it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvOAmajXk4

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Her career was over in 2001 when she left wrestling and doing the sex tapes buried it.
Appearing in TNA didn't help either..

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Evolution
Too bad she and Nicole Bass never got it on in the ring. Of course Chyna wins but she would probably help Nicole look good for a while. Back then the "muscle female look" was a hit in WWE.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Too bad she and Nicole Bass never got it on in the ring. Of course Chyna wins but she would probably help Nicole look good for a while. Back then the "muscle female look" was a hit in WWE.

Never mention Nicole Bass again please!

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Urban Legend
Interview with Chyna from two years ago. She talked about porn, HHH, Xpac and all that. Good interview.

http://www.sescoops.com/chyna-interview-porn-vs-wrestling-mcmahons-kharma-phoenix/

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Urban Legend wrote
Interview with Chyna from two years ago. She talked about porn, HHH, Xpac and all that. Good interview.

http://www.sescoops.com/chyna-interview-porn-vs-wrestling-mcmahons-kharma-phoenix/
Even though she came across better here than in most other recent interviews, I can't help but feel bad for her. Yeah, she's still highly upset about HHH leaving her for Stephanie 13 years ago. But that just goes to show how much she really loved him. The more in love you are, the deeper the hurt. She lost the love of her life and things rapidly went downhill from there. I'm glad she's alive and healthy, but in some ways she's a tragic figure.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Zombies Ate Me
She now claims HHH hit her!

http://wrestlingnews.co/chyna-reveals-all-about-her-wwe-departure-how-she-found-out-about-stephanie-vinces-reaction-triple-h-allegedly-hitting-her-drugs-sean-waltman-and-a-lot-more/

Now if this were true, wouldn't this have been the first thing she told the press after it happened? She's still trying to find ways to hurt HHH.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

^^I still haven't watched this yet. Been meaning to. Might watch it later tonight or tomorrow.

Now if this were true, wouldn't this have been the first thing she told the press after it happened? She's still trying to find ways to hurt HHH.
I agree. But again, he was the love of her life and she's obviously still in pain over losing him all these years later. Otherwise she'd have moved on. She's currently engaged to be married but I think it's just so she doesn't have to be alone anymore. Her fiance doesn't even speak English well!

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

I watched this a few weeks ago. I'm glad Vince gave her a fair shot at telling her side of the story. But it's obvious she's still in a lot of pain over the events that transpired in 2000-2001. That makes me sad. Trips and Steph only mention Chyna when people ask about her and even then, it's not insults. They've moved on but Chyna can't. She's still hurting which is why she keeps venting.

IMO Trips wasn't insulting Chyna when he made his comments about her porn career and google. It was just his opinion. It was not a put-down. Stone Cold asked Trips a question and he gave his opinion. It seems like Chyna was waiting for him to say her name so she'd have a new reason to lash out. Also in no way do I believe that he hit her. I agree with you, ZAM. You really think she'd keep silent about something like that for all this time?

Here's a match Chyna performed overseas some years back.

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

Rosco
Sad that she's gone. She really needed help. Was there no one around to help her or intervene?

Re: Ann Wolfe v. Chyna

I don't care how many drugs she took or what the autopsy report says. She died of a broken heart. She died the minute HHH left her for Stephanie McMahon. She never recovered from that. Just last year she was still bashing them both. But she did want to make ammends recently. The company didn’t wanna listen though.
12