Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

redfeng007
Let's compare their size profile...

Long time ago, Big Show punched and broke a Body Builder's jaw for harassment...

https://www.youtube.com/v/JEYGPrlwvMQ&autoplay=1

This showed that he got his punching power...

I wonder if they fought for real, what will be the result?

Could Floyd Mayweather JR have out punched Big Show to a decision or even score a knockout?

Or would it be a Cat and Mouse game between both of them...

Until Big Show grabbed Floyd Mayweather JR?

Then Floyd Mayweather JR will be in deep trouble...

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Maximillian
No effing way. Floyd doesn't even have a heavyweight punch.

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Heaven's no.

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Alucard
Mayweather would get squashed like a bug... Even in a strictly boxing match, Mayweather's punches would reach Big Show's belly, a single haymaker from Big Show would send Mayweather flying, or even if they somewhat clinch, better not to think about it, lol...

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Not tryna be rude man, but I really hope you started this thread as a joke.  Matching a welterweight against a legit mammoth 7 footer? Floyd doesn't even have a huge punch. If you're gonna match someone against Big Show, at least use a legit heavyweight with a hard punch. I mean, Rocky Marciano would be entirely too small for someone like The Big Show, but at least he has the punch to scramble his brains if he lands flush, though this would be some task.

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Shane
Shogun of Harlem wrote
If you're gonna match someone against Big Show, at least use a legit heavyweight with a hard punch. I mean, Rocky Marciano would be entirely too small for someone like The Big Show, but at least he has the punch to scramble his brains if he lands flush, though this would be some task.
I agree, bud. Mayweather only had this "feud" with Paul Wight because he was the most popular attraction in boxing at that time. If this had been in the '80s, it would have been Tyson or Leonard.

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

After the match with Floyd Mayweather, Big Show enjoys punching people for fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0oLHeiokGU

He must slow down his punching arm to reduce the impact. But it still hurt like hell for everyone...

Imagine he throw that punch to Floyd Mayweather's face...

Wonder how is his punching power compared to the heavyweight boxer?

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Disagree.

Those kind of fights really happen...

Guess there are people, whom shared the same idea with me...

Shaquille O'Neal, the next 7 Feet 1 Challenger...

Welterweight facing a legit mammoth 7 footer...

Shaquille O'Neal vs Oscar Dela Hoya

Sugar Shane Mosley vs Shaquille O'Neal

Size doesn't matter. Let's fight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWoHZXupeVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=67WXZb8mGJg

If there is choice, Shaquille O'Neal rather picked those Welterweight than Rocky Marciano...

Angry Rocky smashed up Big Vingo's face repeatedly...

Beat Vingo till half dead and half alive....

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Zorro
It's more of a sideshow attraction when these kinds of fights happen. Also Carmine Vingo was not a 7 foot monster. He was a scrawny 6'4 boxer who didn’t even weigh 200 pounds. Of course Rocky had a shot at beating him.

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Re: Could Floyd Mayweather JR have beaten Big Show for real?

Someone plays prank on Shaq by touching his car's tyres.

This is stupid...

It is not funny when someone touches your personal things.

This is dangerous if Shaq lashed out violently on that guy...

https://youtu.be/ciPu96DbPt0

What if Shaq beats the guy up until he got killed...✊

People react differently when they got angry...😡