Fallon Fox (Transgendered MMA Fighter)

She's a transgendered MMA fighter but Dana White and Ronda Rousey are among the many who say she shouldn't be allowed to fight other females because she was born a guy. Here is an article about it. Thoughts?

http://www.unscriptd.com/stories/1099-mma-fallon-fox/
Should Fallon be allowed to fight women?

Re: Fallon Fox (Transgendered MMA Fighter)

@ AJ - Maybe change the name of this subforum to Wrestling / MMA ?

Re: Fallon Fox (Transgendered MMA Fighter)

Evolution
No matter how much estrogen she takes, she's still a man. Born a man. You can't change your DNA or gender no matter how much surgery you have. I don't believe in that. I'd feel the same way if a woman transformed herself into a man. No matter how big, strong or deep-voiced she becomes, she'll never have the real strength of a man. There's going to be some woman in her somewhere.