Favorite Writers

Becky
I'm talking writers in general. Doesn't have to be a journalist. Mine is Stephen King.

Re: Favorite Writers

Evan Fields
Mark Twain, Ernest Hemingway, Poe.

Re: Favorite Writers

Christopher Anderson. If you've never heard of him, he's a journalist who's written unauthorized autobiographies for Michael Jackson and Madonna.

His writing style influences me the most because of his clever use of adjectives. You can visualize his words. That's something I always aim for in my writing.

Re: Favorite Writers

Jessica
Stephanie Myers.

Re: Favorite Writers

Jessica wrote
Stephanie Myers.
I was waiting on someone to mention her. lol.

A great writer gives you imagery. You want to read the same sentence or paragraph over and over. They have an excellent and unique way of using words. There are some writers that I can never get enough of. I study the greats so that I can become greater.

In journalism, it limits me because you just report facts, basically. I need to write a novel. No holds barred. Just my imagination and special way of caressing words. When I get some extra money together, I'm gonna publish a lot of things.