First Chyna, now Nicole Bass :(

Phantom Punch
I don't know whats real or not. This link was posted a few hours ago saying she's still alive but brain dead but other reports say she's dead. Either way it's sad news.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/45255/Nicole-Bass-Still-Alive-To-Be-Taken-Off-Life/

Re: First Chyna, now Nicole Bass :(

Shame they were never officially in an angle together. I remember they interacted once when Chyna fought Val Venis in '99 during the King of The Ring tournament.

Re: First Chyna, now Nicole Bass :(

Shogun of Harlem
If they were in a real fight I'd bet on Nicole easy. She was bigger and although she had a soft side she came across like a genuine tough woman. Chyna was really insecure from the things I heard and judging from some of her life choices I think this is confirmed true.