Freelance

Re: Freelance

Phantom Punch wrote
I don't like what I'm hearing. What about interning? Is that a good way to get a job? I hope I'm not working my a$$ off in school right now only to freelance for a career.
Yes. An internship is a good way to have real experience and build relationships. Also try your hand at freelancing. Journalism jobs might be better where you are. But where I live there's not a lot of real jobs in it.

Re: Freelance

Yes. An internship is a good way to have real experience and build relationships. Also try your hand at freelancing. Journalism jobs might be better where you are. But where I live there's not a lot of real jobs in it.
Cool. Thanks

Re: Freelance

I can't believe I never posted this here. This is a blog I wrote two years ago weighing the pros and cons of freelancing.

http://www.ajdugger.com/1/post/2011/06/freelance-work-pros-and-cons.html
Re-posting for emphasis.

Re: Freelance

BIG BAD BIONIC BOY
I can't believe I never posted this here. This is a blog I wrote two years ago weighing the pros and cons of freelancing.

http://www.ajdugger.com/1/post/2011/06/freelance-work-pros-and-cons.html
Re-posting for emphasis.
Good info. I write sometimes for an online blog but the money is pitiful. It's definitely not a fulltime job.
12