George Foreman Talks About Fighting Tyson and The Hardest Punchers He Faced (Video)

George Foreman Talks About Fighting Tyson and The Hardest Punchers He Faced (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmG_gR576EA&feature=related

Very interesting. He said that Gerry Cooney's punch was harder than Joe Frazier's vaunted left hook. Foreman says he was in negotiation to fight Mike Tyson at this time, but Tyson wanted no part of him, unfortunately. I like George's confidence. He said he'd get Tyson out of there in 1 or 2 rounds, but I think Tyson would have murdered him. Foreman was too old and slow for a peaking Mike Tyson. Bad matchup.

Re: George Foreman Talks About Fighting Tyson and The Hardest Punchers He Faced (Video)

49-0
What year was this? Mike Tyson might take one punch from George and submit on the spot. I give George a chance against Mike. It's a fight that Mike should win but George already has Tyson beat mentally.

Re: George Foreman Talks About Fighting Tyson and The Hardest Punchers He Faced (Video)

Zorro
^^I agree. Cus drilled young Tyson early, saying that he could never beat George Foreman. Everything Cus said was the bible to Mike.