Goldberg's WWE Run

Rosco
I was looking at these old videos and this sh1t was better than I remembered especially when he speared The Rock in his debut!

Re: Goldberg's WWE Run

Zombies Ate Me
Meh, I would have been more excited if this had happened two years prior.

Re: Goldberg's WWE Run

Zombies Ate Me wrote
Meh, I would have been more excited if this had happened two years prior.
Yeah. They should have brought in Goldberg, Hogan, Hall and Nash during the 2001 Invasion storyline.  Looking back, however, Goldberg had a good run in WWE. It was good to see him clash with The Rock, HHH, etc. Dream matches. The only match we didn't get to see was Goldberg versus Austin because Austin was retired by then, but still appearing on TV.