Guys with combined boxing styles

What are some examples? Off the top of my head, Cus D'Amato said that Mike Tyson was his Sonny Liston. Cus taught Tyson the peek-a-boo style he taught Floyd Patterson and Jose Torres, but he wanted Sonny's power, aggression and bullying attitude from Tyson.

Floyd Patterson's Peek-a-boo style and speed
                                   +
Sonny Liston's brutal punching power and rage

=Mike Tyson

Joe Frazier went in detail in his book on how his trainer Yank Duram made him watch countless tapes of Rocky Marciano and Henry Armstrong because of the relentless pressure they put on their opponents. When you watch Joe closely, you'll see that he really IS a true combination of both.

Any other examples?

Re: Guys with combined boxing styles

Sivul
I'd say David Tua was a mix of Rocky Marciano and Mike Tyson.

Vitali Klitshko is like a combination of Max Schmeling and Primo Carnera.

Re: Guys with combined boxing styles

Malik Wright
Sivul wrote
I'd say David Tua was a mix of Rocky Marciano and Mike Tyson.

Vitali Klitshko is like a combination of Max Schmeling and Primo Carnera.
David was straight up Mike Tyson, rookie. I don't see much "Rocky Marciano" in Tua. Tua hit harder and was better overall but lacked Rocky's motivation.

Why would you say Vitali is like Max and Primo? I don't see that at all. To me he's like a tall Jack Johnson maybe.

Re: Guys with combined boxing styles

Hit Em' Hard
You could say Marciano was part Dempsey (aggression and power) and part Henry Armstrong (the swarming pressure)