Hard Punches Leave You Numb...

BAD INTENTIONS
It's true. Sometimes when you get hit with a punch so hard you don't even feel the pain. You feel numb but you feel the effects of the punch the next day and the morning after that.

Re: Hard Punches Leave You Numb...

I've heard that saying quite a bit. Mike Tyson told Larry King that Evander Holyfield and Razor Ruddock hit him so hard that he was numb for the remainder of the fights.

Re: Hard Punches Leave You Numb...

Rosco
I remember Evander Holyfield said once that when you don't feel pain, you're in trouble. He said Riddick Bowe had him out several times. The funny part is that Foreman, Lewis, Mercer and Tyson couldn't hurt him but Bowe did--lots of times actually.

Re: Hard Punches Leave You Numb...

Evolution
Story of my life. George Foreman and David Tua had me feeling numb on many occasions.