Holyfield V. Norton

Who takes it?

Re: Holyfield V. Norton

Entaowed
Closer than Shavers vs. Holyfield.
Not because Norton is as good as Holyfield-though he is in the ballpark-but because Norton had trouble with real sluggers, & his awkwardness & skills combined with good athleticism would make him competitive.

I predict a fight about as close as Holmes-Norton.
Evander wins a decision, by 2 rounds.

Re: Holyfield V. Norton

It will be just like another Michael Moore fight.

Re: Holyfield V. Norton

Evan Fields
Entaowed has a good opinion on this. They'd both have some strong rounds but Evander wins. I say by late KO kind of like the Michael Moorer rematch.

Re: Holyfield V. Norton

A slugfest for the ages. Both of them have a lot of heart and it wouldn't remain a technical fight for long. Evander had the better chin. I think he would  come out on top. Evander beat Tyson, Foreman, Holmes and so many others that I don't see Norton ever beating.

And Norton actually DID fight Foreman and Holmes and lost to both of them.