I Have Respect For Sparring Partners Now..

I Have Respect For Sparring Partners Now..

Evan Fields
You guessed it. Two weeks ago I challenged Redemption to a showdown in sparring. It was my first attempt in a boxing ring but I do well in basketball and football. Redemption was good. He could have knocked me out but he didn't. He kept cutting the ring on me. Everywhere I tried to move he would block me and I was always trapped against the ropes within seconds. He kept that damn jab in my face too. I couldn't get anything going. I think I'll do this again soon because it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot.