I'm pathetic. I was heavyweight champ for only 64 days. Who am I?

I'm pathetic. I was heavyweight champ for only 64 days. Who am I?

Westmoreland
Anyone know who I'm referring to?

Re: I'm pathetic. I was heavyweight champ for only 64 days. Who am I?

Re: I'm pathetic. I was heavyweight champ for only 64 days. Who am I?

I wouldn't say Tony Tucker was pitiful. In fact I say he did quite well against a peak Tyson. Who better to drop the belt too? And he didn't go down once.

Re: I'm pathetic. I was heavyweight champ for only 64 days. Who am I?

MAGUIRE
I think Tony was pretty good, also. And he did give Mike a pretty good scrap. If Mike wasn't in his prime at the time Tony would have held on to the title for longer. Who else at the time could have taken the belt from him?
 photo lennox-hair_3476731_GIFSoupcom_zps919d29c7.gif

Re: I'm pathetic. I was heavyweight champ for only 64 days. Who am I?

Evolution
Tony had no losses after Tyson until Lennox Lewis got to him. Tony had a good career overall, I'd say. If there was no Tyson, Lewis or Holyfield he would have been a bigger name.

Re: I'm pathetic. I was heavyweight champ for only 64 days. Who am I?

Could George Foreman have beaten Tony Tucker since he ducked him?

George Foreman has some problem fighting taller fighter whom choose to outbox him.

GF chooses not to fight Tony Tucker for a reason.

Tony Tucker will choose to outbox GF from a distance instead of brawl with him.

Tony Tucker should have fought Holyfield, Michael Moore, Razor, Ray Mercer and Riddick Bowe for better resume.

Fighting Tyson and Lewis, is not enough for his career.

Re: I'm pathetic. I was heavyweight champ for only 64 days. Who am I?

redfeng007 wrote

Fighting Tyson and Lewis, is not enough for his career.
Even worse is that he lost to both. Having said that, though, Tony Tucker was better than decent. He was cursed by fighting in the wrong era. Didn't Emanuel Steward train him?