I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

Re: I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

BIG BAD BIONIC BOY
You silly...as always a joy and fun to watch. Congratulations on your successes man!

Re: I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

You've inspired me to give journalism another go. It seemed like your career was in the can but now you're back and better than ever and getting recognized for your achievements! You're the man! I need to inbox you and ask you how you did it. Talk about a comeback!

Re: I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

Zorro
Look at all that hair! lol. They don't care about your hair being so long in your profession?

Re: I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

Look at all that hair! lol. They don't care about your hair being so long in your profession?
Nope! As long as my content is good, things are fine.
Phantom Punch wrote
Duggerman wrote
It's a hard field to get a job in, man. Fortunately lightning struck for me. All the hard work I did in the past has led to this...

Re: I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

Nope! As long as my content is good, things are fine.
Thanks great, son.

Re: I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

RICKY TAN
You nailed it AJ. Witty but professional at the same time. Great writer, great personality, what else could they ask for?

Re: I was interviewed this morning on a radio show! (VIDEO)

Looking like a star.