Interviews

Don

Interviews

Don
My brother AJ Dugger, one of the greatest writers to ever live. How are you doing? I like the interviews you have online. You've interviewed many celebrities and have great time doing it!!

My question for you, young brother, is how you get these awesome assignments and how do you come up with the questions?

Your hair looks good, by the way. Only in America can a man's hair look as brilliant as yours!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY IN AMERICA!!

Re: Interviews

Michelle
lol. I do find AJ's interviews hilarious. He has a way of loosening people up and getting them to laugh and deposit the information for his stories. Off the top of my head I loved his interviews with Terron Brooks and Keshia Knight Pulliam. Great stuff buddy!!

Re: Interviews

BAD INTENTIONS
AJ knows how to talk to people....it's something you either have or you don't....I follow his work and he's very good at what he does.

Re: Interviews

Double A
He's blessed to find something he's good at which is talking to people and writing about them and events. It takes a special kind of person to be a journalist.

AJ, how do you pick your questions? Do you research things first and then go from there?

It's strange he hasn't responded to this thread yet. I hope he's OK.

Re: Interviews

I'm fine guys. Thanks for the concern! Just been busy! I'll come back to this thread and go into detail but for now I'll say that  "Who" "What" "When" and "Where" is important in journalism.

Re: Interviews

Jessica
I'm sure its more fun to be the interviewer rather than the interviewee. I'd be nervous if I was interviewed about something. Do you brief them on questions first?

Re: Interviews

Jessica wrote
I'm sure its more fun to be the interviewer rather than the interviewee. I'd be nervous if I was interviewed about something. Do you brief them on questions first?
It's funny you said that. I've been interviewed a few times while promoting my book and it does make you nervous. lol. I don't feel "in control" the way I do when I interview.

Sometimes I'll brief them first but I don't always do that. I normally only brief them if they request it or if I sense that they're really nervous.