Joe Frazier’s Top 5 Victories (Video)

Another brilliant breakdown by Rummy’s Corner. He breaks down how Smokin Joe destroyed these guys.

https://youtu.be/JB8jAhhkpds

Re: Joe Frazier’s Top 5 Victories (Video)

Re: Joe Frazier’s Top 5 Victories (Video)

Bugs
Eh....What's Up, Doc?

Re: Joe Frazier’s Top 5 Victories (Video)

This one was just uploaded. I'd been waiting on it.

Re: Joe Frazier’s Top 5 Victories (Video)

Zorro
Even though Rocky hadn't peaked yet, I still say that Joe Louis was his best victory. I realize that Joe's glory days were long behind him by that point, but knocking out Joe Louis is what made Rocky a star. Joe Louis is without doubt the biggest win on Rocky's resume.

Re: Joe Frazier’s Top 5 Victories (Video)

Another brilliant breakdown by Rummy’s Corner. He breaks down how Smokin Joe destroyed these guys.

https://youtu.be/JB8jAhhkpds
Joe's left hook is a thing of beauty. No one threw it better.