Journalism Class

Here's a collection of videos that teach you how to write leads, structure your articles, interview, how to use AP Style, etc. If you're new to journalism, check these out. If you're experienced, you still may learn a thing or two. It never hurts for a refresher now and again.

Re: Journalism Class

Re: Journalism Class

Katie G.
I only watched two vids and I'm already hooked! Thanks for sharing. I kinda gave up on journalism although I still write sometimes. Maybe I should give it a try again? I'm so glad the writer in you is back AJ!