Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

49-0
And you always bring up AJ when you're in a jam. "Even AJ would agree with this" or "AJ this or AJ that." Even Apollo called you out about that once. You do it all the time like he's your savior. With his pouty lips, soft voice and long hair, you probably have a crush on him because he reminds you of your fetish..the black woman.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

49-0
Calm as a lake my ass. You're very frustrated and agitated because i've exposed you yet again. If you were calm you wouldn't care and wouldn't be ranting in these long essay posts nobody reads but you. Uou'd just move on.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

I have brought up Aj's opinion, rarely, a tiny percentage of the times I debate something.  Not "always", which is viryually the opposite of the truth.
Bruh, I got a message for you here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVcXphOVZo

Entaowed wrote

Listen lovely, please feel free to talk to or lean on us.  If you want to message anyone here, even those who do not well know you, we would welcome a private talk.  Please do speak to AJ & realize that things WILL get better.
Entaowed wrote
ou are merely responding to cause strife or out of EGo when you say the OPPOSITE of what you have been told I even BELIEVE.  Ask AJ.

Entaowed wrote

Ask AJ, privately perhaps to avoid embarrassment.
Entaowed wrote
So Urban Legend, you see that I am not mean or abusive to anyone, & as AJ said there is just Gator who is a problem now.
Entaowed wrote

AJ noted how most all had moved past the childish hair trigger responses, where one vicious poster could provoke paranoia & hate.
Entaowed wrote
AJ & others have corrected me; occasionally I AGREE, but you had it all wrong.
Entaowed wrote
AJ is an excellent & accomplished journalist.
Entaowed wrote
  AJ would have loved it!
Entaowed wrote
AJ has NO bias whatsoever against a group, but having perhaps the biggest monster of human history mentoring is not "like" Paula Dean doing so
Entaowed wrote
You ignore your darkness, try to project all upon me, & will not ask AJ or anyone else, though many just TOLD you how you are out of line & being mean? You are not a teenager. Time to stop being part of the problem, spreading hate, & grow up.
Entaowed wrote
AJ knows I do not put on "airs" or look down on the person
Entaowed wrote
AJ knows better. HE suggested & posted a thread where I was shown in real life.
Entaowed wrote
Use your great friend AJ,
Entaowed wrote
 If you doubt me, ask AJ, here if you dare
Entaowed wrote
Hey AJ! Welcome back to the thrtead. I hope you read my proceeding posts.
Entaowed wrote
Well this is typically fair minded of you AJ, thanks for asking!
Entaowed wrote
Your other posts, & AJ's word, support that you are a good man in general
Entaowed wrote
I think you are...Mostly right AJ.
Entaowed wrote
if i was motivated by his malice i would have urged his banning publicly when that thread was created. Or to AJ privately.
Entaowed wrote
AJ acknowledges this, & the highly charged atmosphere with the plots & walkouts clearly were motivating factors
Entaowed wrote
 I do not need to say AJ can vouch for I sound nothing like this guy.
Entaowed wrote
Ok very fine, I know AJ enjoyed my satirist also
Entaowed wrote
i know how Aj feels because I speak to him.
Entaowed wrote
Zorro, you were having a bad day. But as AJ observed, many are sensitive & react badly when their beliefs are challenged.
Entaowed wrote
AJ, will say you are being intellectually honest here.
Entaowed wrote
A bunch of folks, including AJ & his lovely moderator & the other Lady you so upset, SAY INDEPENDENTLY you act this way
Entaowed wrote
AJ I'll bet anything that at the very least after you read this you will not agree with G.P. 110%.
These are just a few of the many times you reached out to AJ as if he's your savior. Get off that nigga's dick. Dayum!

Entaowed wrote
Lyin' ass nigga. Do all these posts I just quoted sound like a "tiny" percent? I could dig up 55 more if you like. I guess "De Nile" isn't just a river in France anymore, huh homie?

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Zombies Ate Me
And once again, EVERYBODY else has the problem and Entaowed doesn't, no matter how great you explain it or how much evidence you compile. His bullsiht gets old. That's why I sat this one out. Btw the link doesn't work for me either. Its gone.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Alexander
49-0 wrote
And you always bring up AJ when you're in a jam. "Even AJ would agree with this" or "AJ this or AJ that." Even Apollo called you out about that once. You do it all the time like he's your savior. With his pouty lips, soft voice and long hair, you probably have a crush on him because he reminds you of your fetish..the black woman.
Well said.
And Entaowed is also also defending homosexuals as well as racists.
He has a mancrush on Duggerman and is a racist, so that's why he defends both groups.
Funny how he never responded to when you quoted the women talking about hip rotation.
He can never admit when he's wrong.
Aye carumba!

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Michelle
He hasn't been here for a while now. I think you played on his insecurities so much that he left. Where is he?

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Malik Wright
Michelle wrote
 Where is he?
Somewhere eating rats

49-0
Idiot. You said hip rotation was not discussed. I posted the quote from one of the girls saying that black men put their hips into it and fcuk better overall. I posted the quote! But you're still pretending otherwise. You don't wanna hear this stuff because you're a white supremacist.

49-0
Hip rotation and putting your hips into it are the same thing, just worded different. There you go over-thinking again.

He's not going to respond. Waaaay too long a read, and you're trying to scold him like a child. (Not that he doesn't deserve it, however). Sad chain of events indeed. Another big blow to journalism.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

He's not going to respond. Waaaay too long a read, and you're trying to scold him like a child. (Not that he doesn't deserve it, however). Sad chain of events indeed. Another big blow to journalism.
Yeah rookie. A video response would be better. You come across better with your facial expressions and Einstein hair. Plus you could expose them in a video and spread the word so that they don't do this to anyone else. I wouldn't say anything about golden rules or que pasa though, homie. Reel talk

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Actually it tends to imply an anatomical or structural difference, but that is trivial.  Mainly I only said I did not mention hip rotation at all.
You need to stop the Rainman crap. You knew what I meant all along. I posted the quotes where she said black guys put their hips into it. So when you said hip rotation wasn't discussed at all, I posted where it was discussed. You didn't mention it but the girls did. They were just saying that not only are black dicks bigger but black guys fuck differently than other men. You're clearly uncomfortable with this because you either avoid it or overanalyze.

Just because my last post to you contained no insults does not mean I am suddenly civil and calm. I always have been. I still don't like you. Don't you forget that. I just didn't feel like hurting your feelings on that post.

I never mentioned Rocky in this thread. I don't care if Rocky used dildos or sat on New York streets eating rats like you do. I appreciate the man as a fighter. He was a real warrior who always found a way to win. Imagine if Tyson or Tua had Rocky's mindset? There were more talented boxers, sure. But no one equalled or surpassed Rocky's success because they lacked his iron will.  But you saying Rocky loses to Liston or having dildos does not hurt me. You make it sound as if I worship Rocky the same way you worship Hitler! Naw man. Sorry to disappoint you there. I have respect, not worship, when it comes to Rocky.

Now on to your rat story crisis. Don't be so naive in the future. These people conned you. It was a setup and they got paid for making you look like a rat munching fool. Your long email rant makes you look even more insane. Stop lecturing grown ass people with this golden shower/rule fetish of yours. You won't get positive results that way. I'm trying to be helpful with this advice but you'll probably take it the wrong way AGAIN. So i really don't know why i bother. You're beyond help.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Becky
Yeah. Just file a lawsuit for libel. The YouTube video suggestion sounds great also. You'd probably be taken more seriously that way.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.