Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Becky
I can tell you now that they're not going to respond. I'd just go ahead and file suit. Or do a video to alert people of their yellow journalism.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Becky wrote
I can tell you now that they're not going to respond. I'd just go ahead and file suit. Or do a video to alert people of their yellow journalism.
Exactly. This is why I'd just at least threaten a lawsuit, or film a video about the story and once it circulates it'd get so much attention that they'd have to respond.

Entaowed has charisma. With his hair, facial expressions, etc, people will definitely listen. Like myself, he's a unique character and has a presence to him.

A video or a simple threat of legal action will get their attention; emails won't do it. They know they wronged him, and they're gonna continue to ignore the emails.

I told him to just handle it his own way.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Phantom Punch
People have such egos. They don't want to admit that they're wrong. And the editor will get in big trouble if it's proven that she instructed the journalist to manipulate the story. They both realize this and are laying low. But if it comes to light they'll be in trouble. They won't lose their jobs or anything but it could hurt their business and people will not trust them.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

I hope it works out for you.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

BIG BAD BIONIC BOY
You're wasting your time man. Just sue and be done with it. They will not respond.

BIG BAD BIONIC BOY
No one is going to read all that. If they haven't before, they won't now.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

BIG BAD BIONIC BOY
Well you've already been patient for a year and a half...I hope you can maintain it a few more years. Like the others have said already, i hope it works out for you.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Have you stopped by their office in person? Or called them?

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

I hope you get a response now.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Zorro
the long email rants saying "que pasa" won't work. Confront them in person. It's much more effective. Drop by and ask to resolve the issue.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

RICKY TAN
Zorro wrote
the long email rants saying "que pasa" won't work. Confront them in person. It's much more effective. Drop by and ask to resolve the issue.
You're absolutely right

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

What. A. Dilemma.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Any updates? You hear anything? Stop by in person if you haven't.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

~Dirty Diana
You were shivering? That's really cold. Was your heat system in your apartment not working?

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.