Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Re: Journalism Ethics, A Freakin' Freegan Story, & me.

Thanks for asking Diana.  Though that was almost exactly 2 years ago, & I had heat as necessary-though I do not recall if it was cold enough then that it would have been coming up.
When you have pneumonia, you can be cold internally when it is even warm outside.
It was the second time I had pneumonia, not bad when I grew up around smokers, & I have been fortunate to not have any more serious health problems or even surgeries.
I remember thinking the same thing as Diana when I first read the post. "If it's so cold, why not turn up the heat?" But I didn't realize that pneumonia can make you cold internally.

Speaking of this thread, anything new regarding the article?
12345