Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Zombies Ate Me
Surely yall dudes heard about Frank Maloney's gender reassignment. He's now "Kellie Maloney."

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Evolution
I met Frank numerous times when I used to train with Lennox. All I can say is that I'm not surprised.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

I met Frank numerous times when I used to train with Lennox. All I can say is that I'm not surprised.
Me either. Frank always did seem a bit "light in his loafers." I am not homophobic. I'm just saying you could tell his real sexual orientation because he was effeminate. As was Lewis.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Evan Fields
Well this is a first for the boxing industry!

You think LL is gay? Any proof ?

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Theres an older interview with Lennox Lewis when he was on Jonathan Ross. I have to admit that he's really not that ...masculine. Go watch it.

That's no evidence for homsexuality, but that's exactly why I asked for some better evidence.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Zorro
Apollo Creed wrote
Theres an older interview with Lennox Lewis when he was on Jonathan Ross. I have to admit that he's really not that ...masculine. Go watch it.

That's no evidence for homsexuality, but that's exactly why I asked for some better evidence.
I always thought Lennox was gay when he was boxing. I have no evidence for this; it was just my opinion because of the way he carried himself and his lack of female friends. You never saw him with a woman other than his mother.

I now know that he had plenty of girlfriends but had them banned from training camps and fights. He purposely put off having a serious relationship and family until he retired and it was a smart move.

You still never know. Frank Maloney had a wife and kids and look at "her" now. I doubt Lennox is gay but you just never know sometimes.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

The world has changed foir the better in many ways.  The vicious hatred & discrimination against people who happen to be in the minority has greatly abated over time.
I disagree. All the cops killing black men, all the rape going on, all the parents killing their children and stuff....yeah I doubt the world has gotten any better. In my eyes it's gotten worse if anything. As for gays, if the discrimination against them was greatly reduced, why is it still not legal in most states? And why are christian groups still against it?

But as far as the thread goes, I thought Lennox would have a sex change before Frank Maloney. But thats just me.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

YOU REALLY THOUGH lEWIS WOULD HAVE A SEX CHANGE?
It wouldn't have surprised me. Lewis was a mama's boy never seen with a girlfriend and acted a bit "sweet." Frank Maloney was a married man with a wife and kids so I didn't expect this. Besides don't a lot of gay people say that they were born in the wrong body?

As far as the other stuff you're talking about I still disagree. An example being that there's a lot of police brutality and murders that don't even make the news. there's a lot of injustice you've never even heard of. As a straight American white man its real easy for you to say things are getting better. Of course things are great for people like yourself.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Hit Em' Hard wrote
As far as the other stuff you're talking about I still disagree. An example being that there's a lot of police brutality and murders that don't even make the news. there's a lot of injustice you've never even heard of. As a straight American white man its real easy for you to say things are getting better. Of course things are great for people like yourself.
Thats a pretty shallow comment. You played the race card, but delivered no founded and evident arguments.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Hit Em' Hard
Apollo Creed wrote
Hit Em' Hard wrote
As far as the other stuff you're talking about I still disagree. An example being that there's a lot of police brutality and murders that don't even make the news. there's a lot of injustice you've never even heard of. As a straight American white man its real easy for you to say things are getting better. Of course things are great for people like yourself.
Thats a pretty shallow comment. You played the race card, but delivered no founded and evident arguments.
lol. You're white too, evidently. All I'm going to say is take a look around and see how unfair things really are for minorities. Evidence is everywhere. If you don't see it you're in serious denial.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Rosco
Of course. White folks support each other, wrong or right. That's why white supremacy still runs the country and the world. I wish black folks stuck together the way whites do, then we might actually get shit done.

OK Apollo. you want some evidence? I'm not as laid back as Hit Em' Hard and I'll show you evidence.

Eric Garner was choked to death by the police a few months ago. Watch it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ka4oKu1jo

In this video you'll see that they didn't even try to bring him back or show any concern that they committed murder. Watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ka4oKu1jo

Or how about this racist female cop who threatened this black guy? Listen to what she said to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb91NLHNa64

And don't get me started on what happened in Fergusen...

Or what about any of these scenarios?

If you actually believe these brothers "committed suicide" you're out of your mind. That's what ya'll do..you stick together and say we're "playing the race card" when we tell the truth. Not all white people are bad but the ones who act like everything's cool and ignore this stuff actually make it worse by letting it happen. So no, Entaowed and Apollo, the world is not improving. And you guys sticking up for the evils of your race is not helping.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

I'm an older white gentleman and I agree with what you are saying. I grew up in the north during the Civil Rights era and my best friend is black. I have countless stories about racism but unlike some others I don't mind being honest about it. Twice in the 1970s I was pulled over and caught with marijuana. The white cops who pulled me over on both occasions did nothing but let me go. My best friend has been pulled over a thousand times by police who insisted that his car was stolen and on searching the vehicle. Terrible. And he doesn't do drugs of any kind, never been arrested either. He's just been a repeat victim of "driving while black."

I'll tell you right now that many Klansmen have traded in their white hooded robes for police uniforms. It's really sad but it is what it is. Did anyone see this woman's racial tirade earlier this summer? This is really ugly to watch. Makes me siiick!

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Rosco wrote

Or how about this racist female cop who threatened this black guy? Listen to what she said to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb91NLHNa64
Now this pissed me off. She's a bitch using her power of authority. She didn't have to do that. I'm so glad this dude filmed her saying what she said. She doesn't deserve a badge. She obviously hates black youth. We need cops like her off the street pronto.

This ties into what I was saying earlier. White guys don't have to deal with shit like this. WE gotta deal with it every day. BTW I saw that stripper's racist outburst some time ago. It's bad enough that she's racist but she did that in front of her kids. She's passing this on to them. They're innocent. It's people like her who pass this hatred along to future generations and why it will never die. "The world is getting better..." pfft. My ass. Better for the white man but certainly not us.

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

Re: Lennox Lewis' former promotor turned himself into a WOMAN!!!

But it is not rational to try to prove that things are getting worse or not getting better OR are improving for any group by citing individual incidents.

But it would be lind to say that ending slavery, Jim Crow, Civil Rights, many more minorities having various shares of private & governmental power & media exposure & a black President is not  progress.

Now a couple here have shown your OWN biased thinking.
To assume things are great for a straight white male, either in personal life or otherwise, is absurdly presumptuous.  And it seems ironically that I was treated stereotypically; as if I was denying or minimizing racism, when nothing could be further from the truth.  Due to a statement like whites "always" support each other.

Actually those of ALL groups TEND to stick together, as voting patterns show.
And too many will only or overwhelmingly defend "their" group.  This is the opposite of what say an MLK or Gandhi was about, a broad vision of love for all.

I saw only one qualifying statement, not all white people are so bad...amongst several that not only describe the REAL problems of racism, but stereotype the whole group unfairly.

Now I think whites have often been slow to recognize their privilege & not see prejudice, while life ovewrall is tougher for others.  With much overlap between groups.

But can we all not SEE how ALL people & groups have the potential to, & some do, hate & project denied evil & resentments on the feared & loathed "other"?
It was rational to cite examples because Apollo asked for some evidence. Judging from his comment about the "race card" he's one of those white guys who think blacks make this stuff up so I had to give examples. Besides, he asked for it.

Having a black president is minimal progress. There have been numerous assasination attempts that didn't make it far but of course you never hear about them. Obama had to hire secret service protection before he even ran for office. Tell me one other president that had to do that. Again, some of this stuff doesn't even make headlines, so it appears to people like you that there's "progress."

And of course whites support each other! Right or wrong. It's always been that way. Recent examples include the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin situation. Everyone knows that Zimmerman hunted that kid down. It was racial profling at its best. He followed him even when the police instructed him not to, and when Trayvon attacked George out of fear, George was "justified" in killing him. Or how about when Mike Tyson was put on trial and the jury of his "peers" were old white people? They didn't know poverty the way Mike did. They can't relate to him at all. When they were growing up they were lynching and assaulting blacks all day every day. They were not his "peers." Come on bruh.

How about Elvis Presley? Even when he was fat and drugged his white fan base still came to see him. They supported a dying drug addict. Had they said "Elvis we're not gonna support you like this. You gotta do better," then maybe Elvis would have been more serious about kicking his drug habits. Again, whites support each other to a fault. His skin was white, so they supported. Same thing happens in the court room. A judge sees a white person on the stand crying and immediately sympathizes. To most (not all) of ya'll, your skin color is like a uniform.

I admit that other groups stick together as well but blacks don't, at least not since the '60s. Blacks kill and destroy each other every day. There's too many coons and uncle toms who sell out the other blacks who want to make a change. Other groups support each other to a fault but blacks don't.

I have to keep it 100% real here. There are hateful people in all groups but whites have a history of being hateful evil people. The white race has had issues with every other race known to man. Look at your history. I'm not saying every single white person is racist, but again, look at your history. Look at how they "whitewash" some people in history, like Jesus Christ and the composer Bethoven, both of whom were not white, but they teach you in schools that they were white men. It is what it is. But my point is that you can't sit back and act like everything is improving. It isn't. I wish you and Apollo could go one day as a black man. Ya'll wouldn't be saying that shit then. Trust me.
123