Lewis and Vitali do commentary on their fight from 2003

Lewis and Vitali do commentary on their fight from 2003

Re: Lewis and Vitali do commentary on their fight from 2003

Will69
Good find AJ.  It's nice to see both guys joke about it now.  Man is Vitali big!

I was thinking about those 3 powerful uppercuts Lewis laid on  Vitali.  I wonder if Lewis would have fought a slightly more experienced  version of Vitali, Vitali would have been able to avoid those uppercuts.  But again, that may not have mattered as the fight was stopped by cuts made from Lewis' rights.  Or perhaps avoiding those uppercuts would have given Vitali more sharpness and energy to avoid some of Lewis' rights.