Mike Tyson Interview From Prison (1995 Video)

Mike Tyson Interview From Prison (1995 Video)

Re: Mike Tyson Interview From Prison (1995 Video)

Mike had the softest, sweetest voice. He gives me confidence because my voice is at his pitch, minus the lisp.

Re: Mike Tyson Interview From Prison (1995 Video)

Urban Legend
Did he just say he probably wouldn't fight again? Gosh. The funny thing is that he would have had a near perfect legacy with one loss on his record to Buster Douglas if he'd gone through with it.

Re: Mike Tyson Interview From Prison (1995 Video)

I remember seeing this when all of this happened. Mike is a real dude. After all these years this is one thing that he is adamant about not having done. It's a shame that he had to go through this, knowing in his heart that he didn't do it. Mike handled it well because that's how he's built. The average person (celebrity or not) would of loss all hope had they been in this situation. Mike was a man whose spirit was not gonna break. He said he never would apologize for something I didn't do, that's why they locked him up.

Re: Mike Tyson Interview From Prison (1995 Video)

GatorPurify wrote
I remember seeing this when all of this happened. Mike is a real dude. After all these years this is one thing that he is adamant about not having done. It's a shame that he had to go through this, knowing in his heart that he didn't do it. Mike handled it well because that's how he's built. The average person (celebrity or not) would of loss all hope had they been in this situation. Mike was a man whose spirit was not gonna break. He said he never would apologize for something I didn't do, that's why they locked him up.
I wish he had that mentality in the ring during his entire career.