Mike Tyson Mocking Mitch Green (Clip from Undisputed Truth)

Mike Tyson Mocking Mitch Green (Clip from Undisputed Truth)

This is hilarious! Mike outta try a career at stand-up comedy.

Re: Mike Tyson Mocking Mitch Green (Clip from Undisputed Truth)

Re: Mike Tyson Mocking Mitch Green (Clip from Undisputed Truth)

George Jefferson
I saw this full special. Very good stuff. Highly recommended. "White people liked me. Not now. THEN!" lol

Re: Mike Tyson Mocking Mitch Green (Clip from Undisputed Truth)

Sivul
Too funny. Mike is trippin.

Re: Mike Tyson Mocking Mitch Green (Clip from Undisputed Truth)

Kid Dynamite
Sivul wrote
Too funny. Mike is trippin.
Mike's impression of Mitch Green is perfect.

Re: Mike Tyson Mocking Mitch Green (Clip from Undisputed Truth)

Evolution
Forgive me for being a bit sour at Mike because of my past relationship with him but I'm not a fan.

However the reviews for this special was so overwhelmingly positive that I decided to download it and I can't lie. It was funny.

Mitch Green is still sour at Mike all these years later. I've bumped into him many times over the years. When I saw him as recently as two years ago he was still bitching about "Don Queen" and "Faggot Tyson." It's funny but sad all at the same damn time.