Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson Tribute by Gorilla Productions

Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson Tribute by Gorilla Productions

KB50MJ
Gorilla Productions is an online boxing channel, dedicated to creating boxing promos, highlights and tributes for the online boxing community. And they have made a ton of fantastic videos on boxing and the editing is superb.

But the ones I found very motivating and the most impaction on me were the ones they mad in tribute to Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali.

Just for those who may not have seen them. Trust me they're worth the watch:

Tyson has two parts:
http://youtu.be/1QACELH3www

http://youtu.be/d-YvtkqjtBc

Ali:
http://youtu.be/Vnzofi_QltI

Re: Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson Tribute by Gorilla Productions

Oooh...I'll check these out tomorrow. Thanks, KB50MJ.

Re: Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson Tribute by Gorilla Productions

KB50MJ
No problem. They will defiantly move you. I guess it was the music they were playing in the videos which made it that way.