My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

I served as an investigative journalist and analyst on For My Man, a crime series about women who committed horrible crimes for the men they loved. Here is a detailed blog I wrote chronicling how I got involved with the show, as well as a link to the episode I was prominently featured on.

http://www.ajdugger.net/blog/my-special-appearance-on-for-my-man

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Phantom Punch
Proud of you man. The link is down but I saw it a few days back. Proud of you bro. You're a TV star now.

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Good showing DUGGMEISTER!

The murdering woman was very convincing
Your commentary was on point
The psychologist with glasses said banal & obvious things
They let the first woman who went along with her man off too easily
She was involved not just in a plot to rob but to kill someone

It is insane to go along with that
And she did not even have any issues with the stranger