My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

I served as an investigative journalist and analyst on For My Man, a crime series about women who committed horrible crimes for the men they loved.

NOTE: I've done three episodes now. To see them, visit the homepage of my website.

http://www.ajdugger.net

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Phantom Punch
Proud of you man. The link is down but I saw it a few days back. Proud of you bro. You're a TV star now.

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Evolution
Do you have another link AJ?

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Brooklyn's Finest
Congratulations to you sir!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

BAD INTENTIONS
Congratulations friend! Pop open the champagne!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

To see a fresh link, check out the brand new ajdugger.net.

Also it has been confirmed....I’ll be appearing on there AGAIN!! They called me back! I was a HIT!!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

I've been on three episodes so far. See the homepage for ajdugger.net to watch them!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Rosco
Good look on TV cuz! Made the fam proud. Representing us right!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

It's Dale
You're a super talented young man. I am proud.

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

I've been on three episodes so far. See the homepage for ajdugger.net to watch them!
You're a natural dude!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Damita Jo
YAAAAAAAY for AJ!

Where can I see it?

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Damita Jo wrote
YAAAAAAAY for AJ!

Where can I see it?
Thanks. I just updated the original post. A lot has changed since then.

To see all three of my clips, check out the home page of my website.

http://www.ajdugger.net

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

8th Wonder
Oh my Gawd AJ you were amazing!!! The deep voice came from out of nowhere and almost scared me! I can’t believe they left that part in! You nutter! 😆😆 On TV actin a fool!!!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Double A
They showed one of your episodes last week. So proud of you. I pointed at the screen and went “There’s my buddy!”  My family was super impressed. Love you

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Double A wrote
They showed one of your episodes last week. So proud of you. I pointed at the screen and went “There’s my buddy!”  My family was super impressed. Love you
Thanks! Hopefully I'll do another one this year.

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Katie G.
How'd you get the TV gigs?