My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

I served as an investigative journalist and analyst on For My Man, a crime series about women who committed horrible crimes for the men they loved. Here is a detailed blog I wrote chronicling how I got involved with the show, as well as a link to the episode I was prominently featured on.

http://www.ajdugger.net/blog/my-special-appearance-on-for-my-man

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Phantom Punch
Proud of you man. The link is down but I saw it a few days back. Proud of you bro. You're a TV star now.

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Evolution
Do you have another link AJ?

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

Brooklyn's Finest
Congratulations to you sir!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

BAD INTENTIONS
Congratulations friend! Pop open the champagne!

Re: My TV Debut on TV One's "For My Man."

To see a fresh link, check out the brand new ajdugger.net.

Also it has been confirmed....I’ll be appearing on there AGAIN!! They called me back! I was a HIT!!