My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Here's the link. Agree? Disagree? Discuss!!

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

GatorPurify
Great video. Those knockouts are dynamite.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Evan Fields
I watched this earlier today. AJ you crack me up dude. I was surprised to see Ann Wolfe get any props.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Urban Legend
You had a unique #1 knockout there. Most people have Marciano-Walcott 1 at the top of their lists.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Maximillian
Where's Ali knockout over Big George? That one was significant for thousands of reasons.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

George really beat himself by exhaustion. If you noticed, most of the knockouts on my list were dynamite punches. The right hand Ali finished Big George with wasn't a nightmare punch by any means.

I'm thinking of doing a similar video...maybe A.J. Dugger's top five heavyweight fights or something.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Here's the link. Agree? Disagree? Discuss!!

<center><iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sxd3n8AphLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
You had me cracking up Duggerman. Hilarious but on point. I enjoyed watching this. Epic beat boxing by the way. Makes me feel like I'm watching an episode of Doug.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Evolution
AJ you nutter...had me laughing out loud. Great knockouts and great video. Do another one.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Thanks for the feedback. I'll do another video sometime. I just hate all the video editing involved. LOL.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

AJ you nutter...had me laughing out loud. Great knockouts and great video. Do another one.
Agreed. I watched this some time ago but never got to comment. Well done. Man your dog is freaking huge!!

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Very nice indeed!  But nothing by Shavers?  Even a clip?  Given he had so many & by consensus hit the hardest ever, he needs to be in there.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

I thought I used the clip of Shavers dropping Larry Holmes? Oh well. I couldn't include everybody. Thanks for watching!

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Here's the link. Agree? Disagree? Discuss!!
Funny as shit and very well done. Nice list.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

I am sharing this video on facebook. This was top notch. Please do another one, sir!

Good #1. Tyson's knockout of Trevor Berbrick sent a chill through the division and was the most memorable one punch knockout ever to win the heavyweight title. Marciano/Walcott was good too but this one was funny and stands out more to me.

Hit Em' Hard wrote
You had me cracking up Duggerman. Hilarious but on point. I enjoyed watching this. Epic beat boxing by the way. Makes me feel like I'm watching an episode of Doug.

Now that you mention it, it does sound like an interlude between scenes on Doug. lol.

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Michelle
I showed this to my dad and he loved it. AJ you're the man!

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Alexander
Evan Fields wrote
I watched this earlier today. AJ you crack me up dude. I was surprised to see Ann Wolfe get any props.
Same here. I'd never seen the Ann Wolfe knockout before. That was brutal. I didn't know women could hit like that. Good night!

Re: My Top 5 Knockouts (Video Blog)

Love your humorous choice of words  AJ "That shot looked like it hurt" LOL. Some prime cases for the coma unit I think