My interview with Comedian J Lamarr!!

Re: My interview with Comedian J Lamarr!!

Double A
I saw this when you tweeted it. Comedians seem to have good spirits and fun to be around. I don't know any comedians. He reminds me of Kenan Thompson!

Re: My interview with Comedian J Lamarr!!

This is going to run (hopefully) in The TN Tribune and I'll also write another article about him for The Murfreesboro Post. If it doesn't work out there, expect to see an article about him on Clarksville Online or Examiner.com.