My interview with Doris Mangrum, producer of the upcoming film, "Stains."

My interview with Doris Mangrum, producer of the upcoming film, "Stains."

She lives in California, so I had to do the interview by phone. The movie is narrated by Lou Myers, who played in the sitcom, "A Different World." The documentary is about the families of prisoners. The article will be out next week. Stay tuned...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbj8INKSJcc

Re: My interview with Doris Mangrum, producer of the upcoming film, "Stains."

Becky
Congrats, hun!

Re: My interview with Doris Mangrum, producer of the upcoming film, "Stains."

Jessica
Very nice!

Re: My interview with Doris Mangrum, producer of the upcoming film, "Stains."

Thanks, ladies. This article hasn't run yet. Our publisher sometimes holds on to things for a while.