My interview with John Cameron, author of new Rocky Marciano book

My interview with John Cameron, author of new Rocky Marciano book

Re: My interview with John Cameron, author of new Rocky Marciano book

precious
Excellent interview AJ, I didn't realize the author was my nationality English, not a professional Biographer, & so put an incredible amount of work into it. You could call it a labor of love by a fan unlike a money spinning effort by a professional biographer. By all accounts it digs much deeper into the life & times of the rock one of my all time favourite pugilists. I'm not a great book reader but I think I will buy a copy & post more as I read it. You are probably aware of the site http://redemptionthelifeanddeathofrocky.weebly.com/

Re: My interview with John Cameron, author of new Rocky Marciano book

Yes. John has posted here before but it's been a while. We're planning another interview for his next book. Thanks for listening!

Re: My interview with John Cameron, author of new Rocky Marciano book

Zorro
Great interview indeed, AJ. I learned some new things here about Rocky. Am I the only person who doesn't find it odd that Peter Marciano suddenly dropped out of the project the minute John uncovered some ugly truths about Rocky? Peter might just be the most biased person alive. I know he loved his brother but my goodness. Rocky wasn't a saint.