My interview with NFL Legend, Joe Theismann

My interview with NFL Legend, Joe Theismann

Re: My interview with NFL Legend, Joe Theismann

Maximillian
What was he like, AJ? And I have to ask you, did he walk funny? I'll never get over that leg injury he had.

Re: My interview with NFL Legend, Joe Theismann

His leg seemed fine. lol. He was really nice. He had this big celebrity presence to him (just like I do). He was open and friendly. He made sure to take pictures with everyone.

Re: My interview with NFL Legend, Joe Theismann

Faith
Were you nervous?

Re: My interview with NFL Legend, Joe Theismann

Naw. I was as cool as a cucumber.