My interview with Ross Hull from "Are You Afraid of The Dark?"

My interview with Ross Hull from "Are You Afraid of The Dark?"

Re: My interview with Ross Hull from "Are You Afraid of The Dark?"

Michelle
Good questions! Good interview. I had forgotten about Gary's crush on Sam. I was rooting for him to "get the drawz" too. lol. I loved his laugh when you asked him that. I'm sure this interview was unlike any other he's had.

Re: My interview with Ross Hull from "Are You Afraid of The Dark?"

Katie G.
This brought back so many fun memories. Gary was my favorite character. I had a crush on him.

Re: My interview with Ross Hull from "Are You Afraid of The Dark?"

Katie G. wrote
This brought back so many fun memories. Gary was my favorite character. I had a crush on him.
He was my favorite character too, although I didn't have a crush on him. lol. As I said during the interview, I had recently become an older brother when the show came out and the relationship between Gary and Tucker was similar to the relationship I had with my sister back then. I also wore glasses and was shy with the ladies back then. Yeah, I definitely related to Gary back then. lol.

I made sure to ask him why the show was cancelled. Anyone else notice that most of the popular Nick shows lasted only a few seasons? Pete and Pete, Salute Your Shorts, Rugrats, Doug, etc? There were a few exceptions -AYAOTD, Alex Mack, and All That ran for a good number of seasons. Some great shows like My Brother and Me only lasted one season!!

I made sure to ask him why the show was cancelled. Anyone else notice that most of the popular Nick shows lasted only a few seasons? Pete and Pete, Salute Your Shorts, Rugrats, Doug, etc? There were a few exceptions -AYAOTD, Alex Mack, and All That ran for a good number of seasons. Some great shows like My Brother and Me only lasted one season!!
I didn't notice that about cancellations. But I did notice the lack of Nick shows on DVD. Why aren't they putting them out???

Re: My interview with Ross Hull from "Are You Afraid of The Dark?"

Zombies Ate Me
Great job man. And Ross Hull (Gary) is definitely the man to talk to regarding ANYTHING Are you afraid of the dark. He was the main character.