My interview with Shannon Briggs

Re: My interview with Shannon Briggs

Big Red
I've never heard of him. I'll open the interview in a new tab and listen while I post in other threads.

Re: My interview with Shannon Briggs

Big Red
It is amazing that I haven't heard of him. Sounds like he fought some great competition. He's the one that beat George Foreman during his comeback?

Re: My interview with Shannon Briggs

Evolution
I know Shannon well. He LOVES the spotlight. I'm not surprised he wanted an interview.

Re: My interview with Shannon Briggs

Computer Blue wrote
It is amazing that I haven't heard of him. Sounds like he fought some great competition. He's the one that beat George Foreman during his comeback?
That was a little unfair, because George really won that fight.

Re: My interview with Shannon Briggs

Bert Sugar
GatorPurify wrote
Computer Blue wrote
It is amazing that I haven't heard of him. Sounds like he fought some great competition. He's the one that beat George Foreman during his comeback?
That was a little unfair, because George really won that fight.
It was a travesty! George pummelled him. If it had been a 15 round contest, Shannon would have suffered a knockout.

Shannon still fights with the frequency of Hailey's comet...he goes and then he's gone again.

Re: My interview with Shannon Briggs