My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Michelle
Sa-weeeeeet!!! Good job, buddy!! Your hair looks terrific. I love the way it flows. Eddie seems like a real nice guy. I wish him the best of luck.

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Nice. Glad to see two black men doing something positive with their lives and making a difference. Keep up the great work.

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Thanks everyone. I'll get to work on the article tomorrow. Eddie is a really nice guy.

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Shane
I expected him to look much bigger, but as he's stronger than an ox. Good stuff, Mr. Dugger. I can't wait to see the article.

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Michelle
When is the article coming?

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Jessica
I like it!! Why are there two interviews with him? Was it too long for the youtube time limit?

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

@Michelle. The article is coming out Thursday. It's one of my best works.

@Jessica. Well, here's the story. On the way to meet him, my wife asked me if I would ask him if he took steroids. It's the million dollar question for bodybuilders and powerlifters. But I didn't want to put him on the spot like that, so I didn't ask him that during the interview. Look at his muscles; would you ask someone with muscles that big such a question, especially if they're sitting less three feet away? lol.

After the interview, the subject of steroids came up, so we shot another small interview with two additional questions. He had no problem with me asking him about steroids on camera. Turns out he's all natural and proud of it. Whew!!

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

@Michelle. The article is coming out Thursday. It's one of my best works.

@Jessica. Well, here's the story. On the way to meet him, my wife asked me if I would ask him if he took steroids. It's the million dollar question for bodybuilders and powerlifters. But I didn't want to put him on the spot like that, so I didn't ask him that during the interview. Look at his muscles; would you ask someone with muscles that big such a question, especially if they're sitting less three feet away? lol.

After the interview, the subject of steroids came up, so we shot another small interview with two additional questions. He had no problem with me asking him about steroids on camera. Turns out he's all natural and proud of it. Whew!!
A journalist with intergrity. We need more like you, AJ. People like you are a credit to journalism.

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Thank you, Zorro. A lot of people don't like journalists. I'm out to change that.

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Michelle
Duggerman wrote
Thank you, Zorro. A lot of people don't like journalists. I'm out to change that.
And that's a shame. There are some really great journalists out there too. Seems that people only focus on the bad ones. But the media as a whole can be a bit pushy and divious.

Re: My interview with the strongest man in Tennessee, Eddie Swanson

Becky
He had to shave his body? I'll bet he looked sexy.  If only he took that shirt off.....