My interviews with Tariq Nasheed

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

GatorPurify
Another great interview Duggerman. Keep up the good work.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Michelle
I listened to this when you put it on facebook the other night. I was kind of nervous to see this because Tariq is a hothead. I've heard the way he talks to people sometimes. Were you nervous?

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

GatorPurify
Michelle wrote
I listened to this when you put it on facebook the other night. I was kind of nervous to see this because Tariq is a hothead. I've heard the way he talks to people sometimes. Were you nervous?
Me and the Duggerman talked about this before he actually did the interview. I told him he had nothing to worry about and his talent would shine through. Despite Tariq being aggressive on his show, he completely turns his street side off when he's interviewing someone or being interviewed.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

GatorPurify wrote
Me and the Duggerman talked about this before he actually did the interview. I told him he had nothing to worry about and his talent would shine through. Despite Tariq being aggressive on his show, he completely turns his street side off when he's interviewing someone or being interviewed.
Yeah. He was the opposite of what I expected. I was expecting him to be rude but he wasn't. He was smooth and polite.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Jessica
When I first heard about this, I was like "AJ...buddy. No. Don't do it."

It was a good interview but I'm curious. Why did you reach out to him? He's not famous and from what I know, he's racist and like Michelle said, a real hothead. Its a good thing he didn't disrespect you or I would have been in his ass!!

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

GatorPurify
Jessica wrote

What did Tariq say that was racist?

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Jessica
I'm going to quote myself from the other thread we have on Tariq

Jessica wrote
Listen to this interview. This is ridiculous and pathetic. Tariq is saying that white people are out to get black people? Wendy is right. When you tell your kids to fear the "white man," all you're doing is planting fear and racism in their young hearts. That is upsurd. All this does is continue separation and racism. Black people who raise their kids to fear white people and pull the race card all the time are part of the reason racism still exists. I'm proud of Wendy. Uggggh. I hate Tariq's damn voice. And Wendy is right. The jews with the slave mentality did not make it to the promised land. Some black people need to get over what Wendy called the "slave mentality." I'm glad Wendy set him straight and turned him off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXi8aBFIQs4&feature=youtu.be
I already know what you might say..that this is only part of the interview. Doesn't matter to me. He said it. Thats all I need to hear. He's spreading racism and I hate that.

[...]

Tariq didn't say anything about fearing the white man Wendy said that. Wendy did another show aplogizing to Tariq because of the backlash she received from alot of her own fans.

Tariq was on the show talking about his documentary Hidden Colors. And before Wendy saw it she made judgements. She said that the documentary is going to make white folks mad and we need white people to tell our history. That is complete self hate.
I have Hidden Colors. It's a documentary about Black history beyond slavery and the Civil Rights movement. It doesnt disrespect whites at all it just tells black history. I learned more about black history in this one film than I ever learned in high school and college.Sad but true.

This was Tariq's whole point of making the documentary. We can watch European, Italian, Irish, history and no one had a problem. One documentary about black contributions outside of slavery and people call that racist. What is going on? On Wendy's show she literally said that people watching Hidden Colors was like rape. Those were  her exact words. You can go to Tariqs show called The Negro Bedwench Mentality and hear Wendy say this. Macklessons.com. But Tariq is the one who is racist? Wendy really came off as a complete sell out. Even her own fans she admitted called her out for her actions.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

I didn't want to get into all of this with Tariq. If I had asked one wrong question, that interview would have went straight to hell.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Becky
After listening to this interview again, I've decided to watch Hidden Colors. Where can I find it?

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

I'll be interviewing Tariq again tomorrow, only this time it'll be in person at TSU in Nashville. Looking forward to it!

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Alexander
Duggerman wrote
I'll be interviewing Tariq again tomorrow, only this time it'll be in person at TSU in Nashville. Looking forward to it!
I'm looking forward to seeing it too. Tariq is a beast when it comes to knowledge.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Becky wrote
After listening to this interview again, I've decided to watch Hidden Colors. Where can I find it?
Amazon

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

<center><iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LGctP81fLGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
Great interview. Tariq was kicking the truth last night.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Ashley
Two sexy black men. I LOVE IT!!

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Michelle
I'm surprised he didn't get mad that you plugged your book! lol. Good interview.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

Michelle wrote
I'm surprised he didn't get mad that you plugged your book! lol. Good interview.
That thought did cross my mind. lol. But he's got a sense of humor. When an opportunity is there, you take it.

It worked. My interviews with Tariq and Marvis Frazier resulted in my twitter and facebook followers going up drastically.

Re: My interview with Tariq Nasheed

"Straight From The Duggerman- My Interviews with Tariq Nasheed. The Story Behind The Story."

http://www.ajdugger.com/1/post/2014/04/straight-from-the-duggerman-my-interviews-with-tariq-nasheed-the-story-behind-the-story.html