Paul Heyman talks about Stone Cold walking out on WWE

Paul Heyman talks about Stone Cold walking out on WWE

Urban Legend
Seems Stone Cold didn't want to lose to Brock Lesnar and that was why he walked out on the company. He talks about the Rock's heel turn in 2003 too.

Re: Paul Heyman talks about Stone Cold walking out on WWE

I saw this some time ago. I admire Paul's honesty. He proved a good point about Vince. Everything that happens on screen has to get his approval so he gets credit. But when things go wrong, such as Owen Hart's death, the Katie Vick storyline, etc, he always takes it on the chin and assumes the blame.

Re: Paul Heyman talks about Stone Cold walking out on WWE

 I admire Paul's honesty.
Not sure about that. He said that when Vince bought out WCW and ECW that he came to the WWE with a "clean slate." Maybe. But if thats the case why'd he rip Vince a new asshole in this shoot promo? This was as personal as it gets and I'm surprised Vince let him get away with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOwFrF01kM

Re: Paul Heyman talks about Stone Cold walking out on WWE

49-0
Paul has so much charisma. Even eating dinner with him would be entertaining.