Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Jessica
I finished it earlier today and it was brilliantly written. AJ you have a real talent for this.

BAD INTENTIONS
Good work bro...very talented fam...I ain't know they were puttin' it down like that. Your uncle Stanley is a beast.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Becky
I saw that earlier today. I'm really proud of you AJ. You got your first book out and you're giving your family the publicity that they long deserved. I bought the book and I'm almost done with it. Love it!

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Michelle
Was everyone in your family okay with the book overall? There's some juicy stuff in there.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Michelle wrote
Was everyone in your family okay with the book overall? There's some juicy stuff in there.
Overall yes. But there is one sour apple. (There's always one) but 99% of everyone in the family is supportive and thrilled.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Overall yes. But there is one sour apple. (There's always one) but 99% of everyone in the family is supportive and thrilled.
Don't let the naysayers drag you down. You are a bright young man. You're having a great career and writing a book is quite the accomplishment.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Katie G.
I just had a genius idea! AJ, can I interview you for my journalism class? It'll be about your book and career. Are you interested?

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Katie G. wrote
I just had a genius idea! AJ, can I interview you for my journalism class? It'll be about your book and career. Are you interested?
Genius idea indeed. Yes. Let me know when you wanna do it.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Katie G.
So cool! Thanks AJ! This won't be published anywhere. I'll be graded on it. Any idea how we can make the interview and article available online? I want it to be published somewhere.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Katie G. wrote
Any idea how we can make the interview and article available online? I want it to be published somewhere.
No problem! We have three options for the interview. We can film it, upload the audio, or upload a text interview. Whatever option you decide will be posted on my website along with the article! This will help promote the book. I appreciate the invitation.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Katie G.
Text interview. I hate my voice and I might look like a goof on camera!! I'm not ready to be Barbara Walters yet!! lmao. I'll call you tomorrow. I can't wait!

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

~Sasha
AJ, words don't do it. This was a fantastic  book!! I didn't want to say anything until I read it, but my goodness this was one hell of a book. I'm glad the Dealers are together again. I like music and I like a good story, and this book was both. Congratulations!

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm glad you're supporting and you enjoyed the story. A student reporter at APSU wrote a review for The All-State.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

George Jefferson
I saw the magazine that featured you. Congrats AJ!

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Yes. Trendsetters To Trendsetters. It's a magazine in Atlanta, I believe. Here's a digital scan of the article.

I was also interviewed on blog talk radio this week. Have a listen below! It's a great interview. Very funny and informative.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

New Fashion Internet Radio with BOCI on BlogTalkRadio

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

I have a special edition of the book coming out this week. The kindle and original version also have new features!

123