Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Phantom Punch
Good job AJ. I guess its a good thing I didn't pick it up earlier. Now I can get the bonus features! The reviews have been really good for this book. Besides, if you wrote it, I know its good. Let me know when its available and I'll cop it.

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

The good news is here! Here is the cover for the new black and white edition.

Also the new website is up to promote the book and the band.

www.dealersband.weebly.com

Re: Press Release For My First Book, "The Dealers: Then and Now."

Rosco
Thats wazzup cuzzo
123