Rocky Maivia or Flex Kavana??

Left Hook From Hell...
Which character was more nasueating?

Re: Rocky Maivia or Flex Kavana??

MAGUIRE
This is almost the equivalent of asking how you'd like to die. Both characters were horrible and should remain dead and buried. But Rocky Maivia had the cooler name. At least there's that.
 photo lennox-hair_3476731_GIFSoupcom_zps919d29c7.gif

Re: Rocky Maivia or Flex Kavana??

How many times did Flex say the word "Promise" in that promo? "I promise...I promise you, brother. I PROMISE!!" I'm sure fans were thinking, "Promise to end this interview!" lol.

Seriously, I had to vote Rocky Maivia as the worst character. There was no depth to Maivia at all. None. He was a good guy with no real charisma or appeal. Flex was just as goofy but at least he tried to be the bad guy. He failed, yes. But it's fun to watch him try.

Re: Rocky Maivia or Flex Kavana??

Zombies Ate Me
If things hadn't worked out with The Nation of Domination, Rocky would have been fired. The NOD was the best thing for his career. He's best as a heel. That's when he's the most creative, I think.