Rocky Marciano vs George Chuvalo

Could George Chuvalo's chin take Rocky's punching power?

What happens when Irresistable Force meets Immovable Object?

Or Rocky would hurt George Chuvalo so badly that Referee has to stop the fight?

Re: Rocky Marciano vs George Chuvalo

xGhostRiderx
Referee would probably stop the fight and I believe Chuvalo would take Marciano's punches just fine (or as fine as it gets at this level :P).

Re: Rocky Marciano vs George Chuvalo

Chuvalo was tough, but I think Rocky was tougher & would eventually get to him by his relentless pressure & KO him late in the fight, it wouldn't be pretty but that's my opinion for what its worth. Ali in all respect was not a great puncher & managed to stop him so I am pretty sure Rocky would eventually prevail

Re: Rocky Marciano vs George Chuvalo

Chuvalo would get stopped on his feet. It would be similar to his losses to Foreman and Frazier

Re: Rocky Marciano vs George Chuvalo

xGhostRiderx
precious wrote
Chuvalo was tough, but I think Rocky was tougher & would eventually get to him by his relentless pressure & KO him late in the fight, it wouldn't be pretty but that's my opinion for what its worth. Ali in all respect was not a great puncher & managed to stop him so I am pretty sure Rocky would eventually prevail

I'm pretty certain Ali beat Chuvalo by UD in both of their fights.

Re: Rocky Marciano vs George Chuvalo

precious
Yes xGhostRiderx you are correct, I think I must have been thinking of the Bonavena fight, my mistake