Ronda Rousey joins WWE

GatorPurify
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma/wwe%E2%80%99s-ronda-rousey-won%E2%80%99t-talk-about-ufc-losses-says-she%E2%80%99s-not-retired/ar-BBIn5zL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIFLT8iTyJk

Looks like Miss Rousey is joining the WWE. I guess the real fighting was too much for her, so maybe the entertainment aspect is better.

Re: Ronda Rousey joins WWE

Evan Fields
This may draw some better ratings for a short while, but it's not the solution to the company's sagging ratings. Like I said in my other post, the company is desperate and grasping at straws at this point.

Re: Ronda Rousey joins WWE

Sivul
She's doing a good job...got freaked out by a Bat Monday night though.

Re: Ronda Rousey joins WWE

George Jefferson
WWE couldn't care less about the fans because what matters to WWE more are the shareholders and sponsors. Remember the Fabulous Moolah battle royale fiasco? If the fans hadn't complained directly to one of the sponsors, WWE would keep pushing such a horrible human being as a pillar of women's wrestling.

Ever since Triple H & steph been in charge WWE has been boring to watch, there’s just random beefs, the majority of the WWe roster just wanna be seen on TV and dolph ziggler is coping Shawn Michaels style. I miss the hunger to be great and get a title from climbing the ranks, Like why tf is Ronda rousey a babyface? Make the sooo called "baddest woman on the planet" a villain and let her beat the shit out of people like Brock Lesnar.

The few talented people on that roster are not being used right. Instead they keep trying to force Roman Reigns to be the top guy and it ain't working.