Scariest Boxers You'd Never Want to Meet

Scariest Boxers You'd Never Want to Meet

Will69
Who are the scariest boxers you'd never want to meet alone in a dark alley at 2am?  A lot of boxers are gentle souls, like George Foreman, but let's say you didn't know their personalities, how tough they were, or even that they were professional boxers.  Here's my list:

Leon Spinx
Ron Lyle
Mike Tyson (88) -anyone around in the 80s knows what I'm talking about.  People were even scared to interview him!
Andrew Golata
George Foreman (70s)
David Tua (mid-90s to 2000)
Željko Mavrović (this guy always looked psycho to me.  Especially at the Lewis fight)
Sonny Liston

Re: Scariest Boxers You'd Never Want to Meet

This man easily. I wouldn't wanna meet the Klitsckhos or Lewis either but once they open their mouths and you hear their goofy accents they are suddenly less scary. 🤡

Re: Scariest Boxers You'd Never Want to Meet

Evolution
Primo Carnera looked real scary and freakish, but couldn't really hurt you. In the meantime, Max Baer was more of a comedian type and he was the one killing people in the ring.

Valuev looks pretty scary too. And he's even bigger in person if you can believe that. I'm 6'4 and had to look upward to look at him. With most taller men I just have to tilt my head a little bit. This was the first boxer I met that I had to literally look up to. And he doesn't look nice either.

Re: Scariest Boxers You'd Never Want to Meet

redfeng007
I think I understand Evolution's point of view.

As Steven Seagal is 6'4 beside Valuev.

The funny thing is John Ruiz rather rematch Value over David Tua.

Guess David Tua punching power is more scarier than Valuev's size.