Sexiest Wrestler Ever? (Ladies Only)

Westmoreland
Tough one. I like to examine their...assets. The Rock was one of the few to combine everything from looks to charisma to sex appeal so he's at the top of the list somewhere.

And I've always found The Undertaker to be sexy. He has this prescence to him. He's also one of the few men I know who can wear eyeliner and look sexy.

Ahmed Johnson's body was a well-oiled machine, both front and back :) :) :)

Re: Sexiest Wrestler Ever? (Ladies Only)

Michelle
Elizabeth wrote
Ahmed Johnson's body was a well-oiled machine, both front and back :) :) :)

Wowza! I don't remember Ahmed but I'll surely be googling him shortly! I like to look at their buns. RVD, Kurt Angle and Faarooq have nice round asses. So does Ahmed here.  I also had a thing for Jeff Hardy at one point, before the weird makeup and everything. 1999-2000 Jeff Hardy was a dreamboat.

Re: Sexiest Wrestler Ever? (Ladies Only)

49-0
I know this thread isn't for the men. But I couldn't resist who to see who you would mention here. Also it's always amusing to me to see that women like ass just like men do.