Shaquille O'Neal is taller than Big Show (video proof)

Shaquille O'Neal is taller than Big Show (video proof)

Urban Legend
You'll see them facing each other in this video. If Shaq's real height is 7'1, then Big Show is probably a legit 6'11. Wrestling is always overexaggerating heights. In WCW Big Show was billed at 7'4. In WWE he's billed at 7'2. Shaq is really over 7'1 and clearly taller than Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFUd_MdOa4

Re: Shaquille O'Neal is taller than Big Show (video proof)

Left Hook From Hell...
Well I'll be damned! You'd think Big Show was taller. I don't trust any wrestling heights anymore. Next thing you know I'll be finding out that Stone Cold Steve Austin is only 5'10 instead of 6'2.